CDL Class A
A CDL Class A allows you to drive any vehicle with a semi-trailer or trailer with two or more axles, this group also includes any combination of vehicles with a gross vehicle weight rating greater than 26,000 pounds, provided that the gross vehicle weight rating of the towed vehicle is in excess of 10,000 pounds.
- Transportation of Goods
- Human Services
- Waste Management
- Construction Services
- CDL Instructor
- City Transportation
Total Hours of Instruction:
The state of Washington requires all students to complete a total of 160 hours of instruction:
- 40 hours of class room instruction
- 70 hours of lab training, range training, and observation
- 16 hours of training in backing maneuvers
- 18 hours of street driving training
- 16 hours of proficiency development
Test Students Must Pass:
- General Knowledge Test
- Air Brakes
- Skills Test
- Hazardous Material
- School Bus
- We will match any CDL school tuition and will give an addition 5% off to self-paid students.
- We have a successful CDL job placement rate.
- We provide resume writing assistance for all students.
- We offer bilingual instruction and flexible training schedules to all students.
- We can assist students in obtaining a TWIC card.
What Do You Need To Sign Up?
- Your Driver's License
- Your Social Security Card
- A Copy of Your Driving Abstract