CDL CLASS B
A CDL-B allows a driver to operate commercial trucks that have an attached cab and cargo area with a combined weight greater than 26,000 pounds, as well as trucks with a detached towed cargo vehicle that weighs less than 10,000 pounds. Examples of vehicles that drivers with a Class B CDL license may operate includes tow trucks, dump trucks, delivery trucks and utility trucks.
- Delivery of Goods
- Airport Shuttle Transportation
- School Transportation
- Professional Motor-coach Operator
- City Bus Driver
- Waste Management
Total Hours of Instruction Required:
- The State of Washington requires all students to complete a total of 48 hours:
- 20 hours of classroom instruction
- 6 hours of lab training, range, and observation
- 4 hours of training in backing maneuvers
- 14 hours of street driving
- 4 hours of proficiency development
Tests Students Must Pass:
- General Knowledge Test
- Air Brakes
- Skills Test
- Hazardous Material
- School Bus
- We will match any CDL school tuition and will give an addition 5% off to self-paid students
- We have a successful CDL job placement rate.
- We provide resume writing assistance for all students.
- We offer bilingual instruction and flexible training schedules to all students.
- We can assist students in obtaining a TWIC card.
What Do You Need To Sign Up?
- Your Driver's License
- Your Social Security Card
- A Copy of Your Driving Abstract