CDL Class C
Any vehicle that is designed to transport 16 or more passengers (including the driver) or is used in the transportation of materials classified as hazardous in the Hazardous Materials Transportation Act.
Total Hours of Instruction Required:
- The State of Washington requires all students to complete a total of 36 hours:
- 20 hours of classroom instruction
- 4 hours of lab training, range, and observation
- 2 hours of training in backing maneuvers
- 8 hours of street driving
- 2 hours of proficiency development
Tests Students Must Pass:
- General Knowledge Test
- Skills Test
- Hazardous Material
- We will match any CDL school tuition and will give an addition 5% off to self-paid students
- We have a successful CDL job placement rate.
- We provide resume writing assistance for all students.
- We offer bilingual instruction and flexible training schedules to all students.
- We can assist students in obtaining a TWIC card.
What Do You Need To Sign Up?
- Your Driver's License
- Your Social Security Card
- A Copy of Your Driving Abstract